Standby Generator Installations
Based in Milnerton, servicing the Cape Town areas
Eskom load shedding often leaves us in the dark at very inconvenient times, if it happens during the day business production is affected costing business owners money, after hours cuts negatively impact on our home lives.
Installing a standby generator is a quick and cost effective method of overcoming these power cuts.
Remember, a generator should only be installed by a qualified electrician, incorrect installation can be dangerous.
Toptronic qualified electricians can connect generators of all sizes to fit your needs from a basic manually operated generator system to power some lights and a few appliances to a fully automatic generator system that powers the entire home or office.
Toptronic Energy Electrical can assess your standby power needs and assist you on choosing a generator of the correct size and type, beware…not all generators are the same, see the below points to consider when installing a generator.
- Supply and Installation of various makes of customized standby generators.
- Maintenance, upgrading and refurbishing of all makes of generator control panels.
- Fault finding and repair on Alternators including fitment of new automatic voltage regulators.
- On site fault finding, modification and repair of generator installations.
- Scheduled servicing of all makes of petrol and diesel generator systems.
- Manufacture and design of dummy load and test load banks up to 400kw.
- Onsite load testing of generators up to 400 kva.
- Re-fuelling of standby installations.